Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Monday, January 13, 2020
Sunday, January 12, 2020
1. If the results of your behavior do not meet your needs, there is an incorrect principle in your belief window.
2. Results take time to measure.
3. Growth is the process of changing principles on your belief window.
4. If your self-worth is dependent on anything external, you are in big trouble.
5. Addictive behavior is the result of deep and unmet needs (of the four above mentioned needs.)
6. The mind will naturally seek harmony when presented with two opposing principles.
7. When the results of your behavior do meet your needs you experience inner peace.