Sunday, October 31, 2010

In my "In Box" • Stripper Cards

Hi Tom,

I got the cards at the City Walk last night.

There are regular cards, not the same one which i saw your show last night.

Please advise.

Best

Jonathan

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My response


Johnathan,

I don't think that there is any way that you got a regular deck, I sell off the top of the stack and try and give the customer the same deck that I just demonstrated with. Is your deck red or blue, the red decks tend to be a bit more pronounced. If your deck is blue it should say "Magic" right on the front of the box indicating that it is a trick/stripper deck.

Are you on Skype? Do you have a webcam. if so, I can give you some quick personal instruction and help answer any questions. My skype name is tfrank8176.

I want to make sure that you will be happy with your deck,


Feel free to call me at 323.683.5844, I'd be happy to try and help you over the phone.

Sincerely,

Tom Frank

No comments: