Thursday, July 20, 2006

House warming gift from my father!

Thanks Dad, you take good care of me. Can't wait to see you when you ride your motorcycle out here from Atlanta. You ROCK! The smokes were perfectly timed as I had just run out. My quality of life continues to get better and better. My head is going to explode.

DSC05124

"There are men here and there to whom the whole of life is like an after-dinner hour with a cigar; easy, pleasant, empty, perhaps enlivened by some fable of strife to be forgotten before the end is told - even if there happens to be any end to it."

-- Joseph Conrad, Lord Jim, 1900

DSC05122

"Do not ask me to describe the charms of reverie, or the contemplative ecstasy into which the smoke of our cigar plunges us."

-- Jules Sandea, French novelist

No comments: