Friday, July 21, 2006

Playing house, before the grown ups get home

DSC05123

After living with each other for a week now, I am more in love with her than ever. It just seems to get better each and every day. I feel my self returning to my old self, happy, confidant, excited and full of dreams and ideas.

She does so many things for me, she jokes that not only do I get a girlfriend, but a personal assistant as well. She is so efficient and smart it boggles my mind. She set me up an appointment today to get my car registered and my California drivers license. I did very well only missing two questions, one of which I forgot to answer.

My new license will come soon and all the pieces of the puzzle are starting to align with the stars. Far out dude.

DSC05118

You know the best thing is, that when I'm done on the computer; I get to curl up next to her, put my arm around her, fall asleep with her and then in the morning I get to wake up with her kissing me on my lips. Now how's that I ask you? FUCKING FANTASTIC THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

No comments: