Sunday, August 06, 2006

Busker du Jour • Eliah

From my first visit to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica I remember hearing some beautiful music on the street. It happened to be this fellow Eliah, playing an instrument I had never seen. It's called a Chapman Stick and looks to have 12 strings. His music cut to the center of my soul and made my heart soar. I encourage you to take time to watch the 31 second video clip and or the link to a 2 minute song. I'll say it again. . . take the time to check this cat out, you won't be sorry!

I bought one of his CD's today and chatted with him a bit. I told him of my frustrations trying to figure out the Promenade. He encouraged me to stick with it and assured me that when I do figure it out, ANY OTHER VENUE IN THE WORLD WILL BE CAKE. This I believe.

mainpic_r2_c1
Beautiful Music by Eliah • Click Here

No comments: