Sunday, August 06, 2006

In my "In Box"

From Kenny Jones a pal from way back, also a roomate when I lived here 20 years ago. It was Sylvester the Jester, Kenny, Tracy Buck and myself. We were renting a nice 4 bedroom house in Cerritos. A year later we moved to Westminster near Huntington Beach.

Tom,

LA! Man, Thats so 80's. We were there Vertigo at 5 in the morining, parties at Bel Air mansions. You know my wife still will not beleive we hung out at the Pickfair mansion with Princess St├ęphanie. Is that true? Did we do that? Did I Live That Life? So long ago and far away from where I live now. Good to hear fom you man, I need to take some time and read your blog. I would start a blog but who wants to read about the excitment of spending 8 *$%# hours tring to get a web site to talk with a F^%#*(^ dot net Web service and Sql server. Actualy I read someone elses blog about how they fixed the same problem so I guess some poor shulb might read it.

Well I've got to go. I need to edit some film & make some last minute script changes. All part of the "Biz" man.
Yall have fun In LAee

Ken

PS.
If we did hang out at Pickfair with the Buss brothers & Steph write a small accout for my wife & send to me. She will not beleive me and my memory is not good enough to fill in the details.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'll try and get around to that. Those were special and innocent (yeah. . . right) times. We did do those things and so many more. Thanks for being apart of my life and great to hear from you.

No comments: