Monday, August 28, 2006

John • The son formerly known as Buster

Polly and I picked up John at the Airport Saturday afternoon. From there we took him Venice Beach, then home for a nice steak dinner. I think he likes his room and after a period of adjusting to a new city, I'm sure he's going to find his new life here is LA a satisfactory experience.

DSC05200

Today we went into Hollywood, checked out the Sunday Farmers Market then went and saw

218681994_9a2c54d695

View Trailer for Idlewood • Click Here

at the Cinerama Dome at the ArcLight Cinemas

Cineramadome_Theater

200111973_a0c6367c61

Polly made us another nice dinner tonight. It was a good weekend. We are so happy to have John here with us. He'll start school next week and have a whole new routine to get into. It's really great seeing him again. I love my boy.

No comments: