Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday

Today was the second day in a row that I thoroughly enjoyed a nude sunbathing an writing session in our back yard. It's strange to think that perhaps I am discovering part of my creative process. Good thing no one else was around. Polly has made a wonderful home for us complete with patio furniture, a lemon tree, and lots of love. She's been very busy creating a garden with lots of new plants. She's even got Buster helping her on the weekends.

Tonight I will work at the Promenade or Hollywood and Highland or Pasadena. I'm excited bout getting out there and doing my best work. Been filling my mind with lots of new ideas and starting to see the NEXT ACTION a little more clearly. In talking to Buster about what he wants out of life, it has certainly been a catalyst for me to ask the same question of myself. That's mostly what I wrote about today as I soaked in the rays during "buck naked hour". Ahhhh life is good. The world is my oyster. . . whatever the fuck that means.

1 comment:

Scotty Walsh said...

I also wonder what "happy as a clam" means. World is my oyster comes from Shakespeare's Merry Wives of Windsor.

"The world is my oyster, which I with sword shall open."

Meaning, there's a pearl in there, you just have to work a little to get it out.