Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

There you have it. Another year gone, as the new one says hi. We had a nice New Years Eve and day. Kirsten was over for dinner. Nice understated evening with two pretty girls. Polly made pork chops and fennel, turned out real good. While Kirsten was tired and went home before the big moment, I made sure Polly stayed up and brought in the new year with her lips pressed against mine.

The next day we all went to see the movie Dream Girls. Loved it!

Tonight were going out for dinner and then to see "Ricky Jay and His 52 Assistants"!

Bringing in the new year right! Life is good.

2006 was a significant year for me. It was the year I let go of all negativity and reclaimed my life.

Now lets see what I can do with it.

No comments: