Thursday, February 15, 2007

In my "In Box"

Hello Tom,

I am glad to see that things have worked out for you in California, You have always been a cornerstone to the magic community and been a well respected performer among all of us who uphold the art of Ledgerdemain. I had a good time performing as a street performer at the Pike Place Market but I want to do so much more. I do not only want to improve on a better magic show and perform in other places but also have opportunities to Perform the Sonny and Cher Tribute Show. I do have a Cher who will do the gigs with me. I am thinking of coming to Los Angeles to visit and see what possibilities there are to perform. My friend thank you for the influence that you have been to me and the encouragement you have given to me. May the Perfoming Arts continue to be good to you.

Your friend in Magic

Gary Olinger

No comments: