Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In my "Out Box" - Snail mail

Dear Max,

What’s up my man!! Thanks for sending me a letter!! I was very happy to get it! Sorry it’s taken me so long to write you back, but I’ve been working through some of the issues and feelings that I wanted to say.

Anyway, great to get your letter and happy to communicate with you anyway that you’re comfortable with.

It sounds like your having a good summer in Ellensburg. Did you get to do anything fun or go anywhere interesting?

Life is good here. One of the hardest things I’ve had to endure was watching the people I love the most turn into total strangers. For a long time, It made me unhappy, but now I choose to look at things a different way. I know you are happy and surrounded by love in Ellensburg. You have a mother who loves you, brothers and sister who adore you and I’m sure Dom is a good dad. He always seemed to me a good guy.

The past is the past, I can’t change that, all I can do is say I’m sorry for any pain I’ve caused you.

Not having you in my life these last years, your not wanting to take my phone calls to even say hi. It has hurt me deeply and I just wonder how we can be friends again enough to talk and share our feelings.

I want the best for you and your family. I think there is a place that exists where we can all be friends. I’m at a point in my life where I don’t want to embrace hate and anger, remorse and resentment AT ALL!!

I want to fill my life with love for the people who mean the most to me and that means YOU Max William Tynan Frank! So you want to write letters, lets write letters.

I saw the movie Transformers. I thought it was great. Have you seen the movie? I love Hollywood and sunny California. I don’t know If you knew this, but I used to live here in LA 20 years ago. Seems like a long time ago now.

Well I’ll guess I’ll leave it like this, I want to be as big a part of your life as you want me to be. I hope you hear me loud and clear when I say I LOVE YOU. . . I MISS YOU. . . I’m always here for you day or night.

If you could please, send me some current photo’s of yourself. I’d love to see how big your getting. I hope you have a great time out on the football field. Good place to make some friends and learn about the sport.

What do you want from me?

How can I be a good friend or a father to you?

How can I show you I love you?

Do you want me to try and plan a visit to see you, or do you have any interest or permission to visit me here?

Lets make a commitment to begin to repair a severed relationship and in healing, find love, respect and a positive outlook for the future.


With the deepest love a man could feel

your loving father





PS Buster lives with his Grandma in Kentucky, let me know if you want his address or phone #.

You can always call me if you want to my # is 323.683.5844

or e-mail me at TFrank8176@mac.com


I miss you sound of your voice, the touch of your hand and hugging you.

No comments: