Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bowl Break

Sitting out back on the patio. Enjoying the refreshing cool breeze, quite the opposite of any afternoon lately. Temps in the low 90’s have kept me holed up in the ac. Happy as a turtle, I chill in my crib.

Tomorrow night, back to the Hollywood Bowl, then again on Saturday Night to see Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy. The fun never ends.

Life is full of outrageous splendor. Think it, manifest it, work it, live it. Whatever you want. I just want to make people happy.

I believe that magic can put a smile on a child's face and a child's face on a jaded adult. Not in a Hannibal Lector way, but you get my drift.

It’s late, I’m babbling, I should go to bed. Tomorrow were having our garbage picked couch and chair delivered from their adventure of being upholstered by Bill in Burbank.

More on that later, maybe with pics.

No comments: