Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wed.

I like the quiet street I live on, a short cul de sac with minimal activity. A kid on one of those fold up scooters cruises up the drive way across the street from me.

Many days I sit here on the front porch, smoking a cigar, typing, listening to my ipod, reading or maybe shuffling cards.

I nominate myself for pussy of the year if I ever complain about anything ever again.

I do whatever I want, whenever I want. Not a bad lifestyle.

I put in a few hours each night to put together rent, child support, car ins, phone, utilities, groceries. My dad once said I make as much as I need.

Been a little slim lately, need to pick it up a notch. That’s the problem with trying to perform with a heavy heart. Last night was fine, did OK financially, made good art, connected well with my audiences and came home early to spend some time with my woman.

Took a hike last week with Polly’s friend Ruth in Malibu, seafood for lunch and some sunbathing on the beach.

The more I get settled in to the new house, the more I love it. All the comforts of home, and I’m talking COMFORT.

I like staying home. It was nice, Polly had a late call time so we got in some morning time to hang and chat. She’s usually long gone by the time I get up at 9AM.

So there you have it more up to the minute minutia on the goings on in my life and in my head.

No comments: