Sunday, October 07, 2007

A week in review

What a week it was! Beautiful beyond belief! Blue skies and sunny, roses blooming in every color. Temperatures perfect and non binding clothing make life seem like a perpetual vacation.

Monday I set out for the beach. Santa Monica and the lush palm tree lined Ocean Blvd. always remind me why I love California. Two hour walk, my feet in the surf watching the waves crash in. Cigar in hand, ipod in ears and my mind wandering. Afterwards took a stroll won the 3rd Street Promenade. Saw a young street magician, A fellow I've never seen. He was having no luck stopping anyone in the mid afternoon. I thought about going over and talking with him but thought I'd better get on the freeway and avoid any pre rush hour traffic.

Need to go to work and make people happy. Will finish up later with a report on our new Mac Book Pro and, an end of the week visit to the Magic Castle. Followed by a fantastic weekend with my girl.

No comments: