Saturday, November 10, 2007

Los Angeles Conference on Magic History

A Day Late & $450 Short

It's been a frustrating couple of days, I find out that a conference I really wanted to attend. . . lIN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, is going on . . . and that I can't go. Evidently it's invitation only, limited to 250 people and sold out two years ago. FUCK!!! I stopped in the Hotel yesterday to see what the situation was. I saw Todd Karr on my way in. I headed to the dealers room where I saw Aaron Fisher and an old buddy from Cincinnati named Kevin Williams. He told me that his wife knows Polly's mom from the subculture of quilters. Small and strange world. There wasn't much going on so I didn't stay long. I spoke briefly with another old friend Mac King. Other familure faces were Teller and Bill Kalush. I hope to see my old friend and walking buddy Ken Klosterman while he's in town.

No comments: