Thursday, December 06, 2007

More BS

Nice days on the west coast. Work continues to be weak. I can’t make it happen if it’s not there. I’m sure holiday traffic will start at some point, I’m just getting impatient.

Evenings ending early, leaving me wondering if I should stay longer for chump change or spend some time in the evening with my sweetie. Bottom line is, I know when the money is there and I make it happen. If it’s not there, I grope on my girl. Not a bad plan, if I do say so myself.

I enjoy my time at the City Walk and the rest of my time doing as little as possible. I watch lots of movies, plenty of football, take nice cigar walks on the beach and have mastered the art of chill’en.

I think about a lot of things like the role of passion in ones life. I’m lucky in that department. No shortage of passion in my life. My life is my art and my art is my life. I’m like a big 3D collage of expression, experiences and just enough pain to make things interesting.



Life is good. I went to Santa Monica the other day for a walk. Walking on the beach for me is like hitting a reset button in my brain. Hearing the waves crash and feeling the sand between my toes as I walk makes me feel like a little kid. I walk and think about my life. I walk and fill my heart will good thoughts and feelings.

Tonight I look forward to going to work and making as many people as possible happy. I never get tired of that look in peoples eyes when they feel the magic.

Another fine day wasted away in the pursuit of relaxation. I like it best that way. Gives me plenty of energy for the work I need to do tonight. It has to be better than the last two evenings . . . . I hope.

No comments: