Monday, March 24, 2008

Feeing Groovy

Spring smells good in our backyard. Everything in bloom. Just finished eating a few ripe kumquats right off the tree. grabbed another small handful which I proceeded to whack out of the yard with my trusty 5 iron. Been in the 90’s, blue skies and sunshine. This is what I signed up for.

Polly back to work after a long holiday weekend. Not quite sure how this happens, but it just seems to get better and better with us. Deeply committed and very much in love, it makes one ask, “what the fuck?” All I know, is we seem to “get” each other. We have no place in our relationship for pettiness, sarcasm or bullshit. She loves greeting me at the door with a big hug and a kiss. She cooks me these GREAT meals and takes pride in serving me an excellent home cooked meal after a hard few hours of work. I take a lot of pride as well in doing my part.

Work has been good as we peak the Spring Break Season. This will be the first child support payment since December. That feels good. If I have it. . . she (2nd ex wife) has it.

Today is the fist day in two weeks that I haven’t hiked in the morning. Feel great about having done next to nothing today. All rested up and ready to go out there tonight with love in my heart, a smile on my face and a desire to make people happy with my magic.

No comments: