Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday

Almost time to go out there and try and do it again. To say that work has been problematic over the last few months would be an understatement. With the reality of gas prices over $4 a gallon, a hot, tired and broke public, wide spread apathy and political polarization you would think people might be a little more enthusiastic about a little levity.

What the hell, I go out there and do what I can to make the world a better place one smile at a time. That's a problem. I've never know it to be such a challenge to get people to lighten up and little and have some fun. They stand there, watch, pay or don't pay, but it's pulling teeth to get a large part of the audience to show even trace amounts of delight.

I feel great today. Was a little wonky the last few days. Thought I was coming down with something. Feeling better and ready to make it happen tonight. So, it will either happen or not and I'm OK with that. I'll do the best I can to fill my heart with love and share as much as I can.

No comments: