Thursday, June 19, 2008

In my "In Box"

Tom,

My name is Jerome Finley and I'm a performer and creator working out of Salt Lake City, Utah and currently relocating to Las Vegas. I got your email from Tony Iacoviello, I hope you don't mind!

I'm contacting you today asking for assistance in crediting this bit of business with three cards (give me the TWO cards that are NOT yours).

Years ago I created an ungaffed, progressive, 5 phase ESP card test. I used this 3 card test in the third phase (when only 3 cards are left). I learned it from Paul Vigil who got Ian Rowland with it a few years back. I was told it was Sal Piacente's and contacted Sal for permission and credits because I wanted to publish my routine. Sadly I could never get in touch with Sal and didn't ever hear back from him.

Not a lot of people know this piece of work, so when I saw your performance on video I thought I may have found a person who can help;)

I'm happy to send you my routine if you wish to see it. It's quite good and hopefully I can finally get to the bottom of this.

I trust all is well in your world and that your day is a beautiful one. I look forward to hearing back from you when time permits.



All my best,

Jerome Finley - TDR/Reality Engineer

www.sangomahealer.com

No comments: