Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I dig my chick, what can I say. She makes me feel loved and wanted. She says she's crazy about me too. . . but I just think she's crazy. It takes a strange woman who wants to spend her life with me. I know, I've been through a a few of them. We just like each other. We're nice to each other, she's a real good kisser.

We enjoy each others company and spend as much time together as we can.

She's at work and I miss her.

She cooks, she sews (call me old fashioned, but I think that's cool). She makes me happy.


Trickster said...

You're incredibly lucky, but I think you already know that.

Quick question: I have a friend that worked the Castle a few weeks back and I wondered if you caught his act, his name is Simon Coronel.

Anonymous said...

Caramel covered circus peanuts with sprinkles!!

But Tom, you know, she's pretty lucky too. I suspect about 98% of the time, she knows it. The other 2% she's questioning her sanity to the Nth degree.

(No healthy relationship functions at 100% - that's just bullshit delusional!!)

It's sweet that you appreciate her so much. You should, and I'm thrilled for both of you that you do.