Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In my "Out Box"

Dear Max,

What’s going on my man!? Long time no hear or see. What’s going on in your life these days. I sure do miss you and would love to hear your voice on the phone, get a letter from you or even see you. . . If you would like that. It’s been so long, I probably wouldn’t even recognize you. You might not recognize me either, over the last few months of going to the gym every morning, I’ve lost 20 pounds and now have more muscles than ever before. Go figure, your old man is turning into a health nut. Funny thing is, I still eat as much as I want, I just make better choices in what I decide to throw down my throat. I’m on a high protein, low carb diet. I eat a lot of meat, veggies, yogurt and fruit. No more Pepsi, potato chips or cookies. I replaced those with push ups, sit ups and lifting weights. I’d love to take you to the gym and show you around.

How do you like being back in the Seattle area? Do you miss your friends in Ellensburg? I sure miss you. How is your new school and teachers? What classes are you taking this year? Which ones are your favorites? When I think about you and all the changes that you've had to deal with over the last few years, I think about my own childhood, the divorce of my parents, moving to a new city, changing houses and schools, my mom remarrying. I know it can be a lot to process. If you ever want to talk. . . I am ALWAYS here for you. Call me anytime of the day or night and I will be happy to hear from you. My number is 323.683.5844, my Emil address is tfrank8176@mac.com.

I love you so much and think about you every day. I think about the day when we will be reunited, we’ll have so much to catch up on. Call me, write me or just think about me. I love you son.

With fond memories

Dad

No comments: