Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Raining in sunny California

All roads lead to the inside of my ass. . . I have absolutly no idea what that means, just squirted out.

It’s a fucked up world with a lot of multi faceted issues, problems and obstacles to overcome. If I didn’t know better, I’d say someone has a bizarre sense of humor. What , with all the new ideas about french kissing a brussel sprout, and all.

I make sense of my world by not making sense, it’s just easier that way. I put no pressure on myself to live in the real world. I’m a paradox, been off the grid for years; but the easiest of guys to find. Hidden right out in the open , so to speak. It’s a wonder I’ve ever made a living at all.

It’s tough these days, I see it in people’s faces. Everywhere except at the gas station. These motherfuckers jack you up to the point where you’re gonna break, shit, 2 months ago gas was almost $5.00 a gallon, it was costing me $75 to fill up. Gas is back down to under two bucks a gallon and I can afford to speed wrecklessly again.

No comments: