Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Living LA style, eating right and exercising

Sun setting in the valley, back yard

Thinking about blowing work off tonight. Not feeling it AT ALL. MIght have to suck it up and go any ways, it’s just a couple of hours. Last night was painful. Shows were good, just cheap audiences, I feel their pain. . . literally.

Been working Fountain Court at the Universal CityWalk a little more these days, seems to be a world of difference in the way I can connect with out the LOUD BLARING MUSIC being pumped into every orifice. Liked it a lot. Over the weekend it translated into my best day in weeks. Last night. . . not so much.


The trick I’m doing in the picture below is an oldie but a goodie. Taught to me by Larry Pringle back in the day. I’ve recently started doing this trick again. Getting the same good reactions it always did. It’s been a long and winding road. Tricks, tips, tits.

No comments: