Friday, January 09, 2009

TGIF

11 AM, 54 degrees. Supposed to get up to 75 degrees today, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Been a chilly month or two, I’m ready for some warmer, sunny, Southern California weather.

Mediocre results last two afternoons at work, at the CityWalk. Weak numbers at Universal Studios leaves me not much to work with there. Hopefully, with a warmer weekend, I’ll be able to pick up the slack.

Found out the hard way, that it is now illegal for me to street perform at Hollywood & Highland. Evidently the new rules exclude any amplification and the setting of anything up like a table or an audience. Guess the strolling costumed characters are loving the absence of the break dancers and other variety acts like magicians, jugglers and other social oddities.

It’s a changing world and watching the news, inspires no confidence.

It’s all good. Life is a journey.

I’ll keep a smile on my face, love in my heart and do what I do. . . whatever that is.

For now, I’ll head to the gym, get some lunch and then head to work. Park closes at 5PM.

No comments: