Monday, March 02, 2009

stuck

Lost in my own thoughts
I try to make progress
it alludes me

stuck
like a fly to that sticky shit fly paper
fucked

In over my head
in my own life concept

unable to be at one with my surroundings
I am conflicted

Where is my trademark aloofness when I need it most.

“I’m a student of human moves”
who knows where that line is from?

Trying to get with the program, whatever the fuck that means.

I want to do good, it just seems like that’s getting harder and harder to do, every day.

I know. . .
That the magician app. on their iPhone might possibly be cooler than me. I get it. Doesn’t mean that I have to like it.

So where from here?
time to get creative

I’m broke

Got love in my heart and a smile on my face

Will that be enough

anyone's guess

in this new world order.

No comments: