Sunday, November 24, 2019

Margie Frank Porter RIP

   34 years ago today my kid sister Margie lost her life in a horrible car wreck. She was 18 years old with a 1 year old baby. The baby's name was Nikki. Sadly she would be dead as well by the age of 22. Life can be so cruel and memories can be haunting. Fucking shit. 



I still think about them both, sometimes wonder where their lives would have gone had they lived. It was a long time ago.  The older I get the more I realize how crazy, randon and fucked up life can be.  We all have our own shit to deal with. No one ever said life was supposed to be fair or make sense.  You play the cards you're dealt and move on as best you can. 



I miss you Margie and Nikki. You know my love with not fade away. I hope you're in heaven with Mom looking down and having a good laugh.  Till next time sis. . . . . 


No comments: