Saturday, April 04, 2020

I'm a die hard optimist



Nothing will ever squash my love of life.  These stange times we find ourselves in have shown me the best and worst in people. Do the best you can everyday. Keep the faith.  Things are always changing for the better and worse.  Keep your wits about you, love in your heart and a smile on your face.

Eat right, exercise and know that there is love and beauty in this world.  It's your job to find it.

The is magic in a blooming spring rose during a global pandemic.  Doom, gloom and death is a much a part of life as happiness, joy and birth.

This too shall pass.

We're all in this together.

Hang tight, hunker down and find love within your  heart for yourself.

I am so lucky to live the life I have, be loved by family and friends and feel like I'm doing what I was put on this earth for.


No comments: