Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Monday

LA Summer 2006

A wonderful awakening

To be loved so fully

after so long

Never a dull moment in my life.

Wild ups and downs

things I wouldn't share in my old blog

cause, "you know who" had become a regular reader

Although you may have thought I was as open as could be, I was largely editing myself.

My hope for this new blog is to get back to being totally honest with myself.

If I feel like saying something like, "I was convicted of Driving Under The Influence and found guilty by a jury of my peers, a week before leaving Seattle" I just may.

Life is a never ending series of challenges.

Some recent aggravations by the ex, largely her aggressive legal campaign to try and put me in jail before I left for LA, created a variety of reasons why I needed to flee the State of Washington.

I won't be able to go back to Washington till I clear up the back child support stuff and the other $20,000 judgement against me. Evidently, I am supposed to pick up her legal fee's. Guess the jokes on me. . . . not funny.

I win the game by paying her off, getting back on my feet financially and living the best fucking life anyone could imagine!!

Hell yeah!

No comments: