Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sylvester The Jester

Yesterday morning I met Dan at his house in Bellflower. We went over some details of what's going to happen this week. He is opening up for The Amazing Johnathan in Vegas and asked me if I wanted to be his assistant, his regular guy was unavailable for this last minute booking.

I said I'd be happy to do it and we leave tomorrow with Friday Night being our first night, then we work through Wednesday.

I can feel the creative side of my brain seeking and finding opportunities to excercise my creative muscle.

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.”

- George Bernard Shaw

King Kong

Some might see the dirt on a car as dirt. Dan saw King Kong. I am lucky and blessed in my life to award myself another chance to fill my life with love, creativity and inspiration. I will achieve and succeed, the only question now is, at what.

No comments: