Thursday, October 26, 2006

3 hikes in 3 days

Another beautiful day here is sunny California. Picked up Buster after school again and went on another hike. I'm not sure if he's enjoying it as much as me, but I can hope. You never know what your going to find tucked away in the hills. This is the De Bell Golf Course in Burbank. Hmmmmmmm maybe I should dust off my clubs and take in a round after I drop Buster off at school in the morning. Click on the pic to enlarge.

I worked the Promenade last night. Barely anyone there on an off season weekday evening. But somehow I managed to squeeze a couple hundred bucks out of my two hours there. Selling 8 trick decks at $20 a pop didn't hurt. By the way, that's Buster running down a hill on our hike. You can't tell by the pic, but that was a very steep hill! I was so frustrated yesterday afternoon. I had written a great blog post, maybe one of my best on the art of magic and lost it due to blogger going down for an hour as I was trying to post. Oh well. Maybe I'll try and remember what I wrote and give it another shot.

No comments: