Monday, October 30, 2006

Gazzo

Ran into Gazzo at the Promenade yesterday. He wasn't working, but watched my act. Although Gazzo and I don't really know each other that well, we've spoken many times over the years and had a killer session at the Alki Beach Magic Studio in Seattle, last year.

He'll be working the Castle from the 6th - the 13th of November. I plan on going a couple times that week to catch his act. If anyone reading this wants to meet there for an evening of wierdness, let me know. . . the more the merrier.

I hope it goes without saying, that I have the utmost respect for Gazzo and his acomplishments in the art. For those of you who don't know, street performing is one of the hardest things to do. . . well there is that childbirth thing and let's not forget kidney stones. But really, to make a career as a busker and live to tell about. . . I take my hat off to you. . you limey fuck.

No comments: