Monday, October 16, 2006

Pic du Jour - From the archives

My Room 1979

This is what my room looked like in 1979 I think I was 13 or 14 years old. Nothing mattered more to me than Magic, learning, practicing, performing & creating. Trying now, in my own life to reclaim that feeling of wonder and enthusiasm that I try and convey to my audiences every day. If I don't believe in my own magic, no one else will either. That's a fact.

It was my own misguided adolescence that makes me want to do good by Buster. It would have been nice to have someone there to be a parent to a household of "Kids Gone Wild" Sex, Drugs, Rock n Roll! NO RULES meant that a hurricane exploded and blew our family to the outskirts of the ethereal o-zone. Oh well, C'est la vie.

I love magic as much as I ever have and still after all these years, Believe in REAL MAGIC!

No comments: