Friday, May 18, 2007

Shawn Greer to wed on edge of Grand Canyon


It’s 1AM, just got off the phone with Shawn Greer. We had a lengthy chat about life, magic and his upcoming wedding on the rim of the Grand Canyon, next month! Polly and I are both excited to attend the intimate celebration of love. My warmest and heartfelt wishes of never-ending love and companionship for you and your bride, my friend!

Shawn says getting married on the edge of the Grand Canyon is a metaphor for his life as he has lived his life on the edge.

It’s wonderful to be in love. To share each day with someone who loves you as much as you love them. It’s really quite disgusting I could just go on and on. Entire volumes of horrible poetry have been written on the subject. Polly and I have discovered how to conceal our total infatuation for each other while out in public or with friends. I haven’t, however, figured out how to stop staring at her tits.

All in due time. Enough for one day goodnight.

No comments: