Monday, November 05, 2007

Fall

What can I say, time marches on. Day after beautiful day, blue skies and sunshine. It’s been in the mid 70’s this week. Getting chilly at night. My dad called and left me a message while on one of his many motorcycle rides. He said fall was in full swing and the the changing colors were nice. I had forgot about fall. It still feels like summer here. Our apple tree, cumquat and lemon trees are all dropping fresh fruit. Rose bushes blooming all around the house. I really do like it here.

Thursday, I set up a meeting with myself at the Universal City Hilton. I met myself out in the garden for cocktails, there were all kinds of exotic plants, orchids, birds of paradise, palm trees and the most delightful fish pond full of giant multi colored carp.

During the hour long meeting several issues were discussed. First and foremost which cigar to light. It’s nice to have options. I fired up an Indian Tabac Pyramid leaned back in my chair and took in my beautiful surroundings.

No comments: