Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday

My life is bad ass. I answer to no one. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. I’m madly in love. I have the best life. Polly and I ROCK!!

I talked to Hope and Liam on Halloween. I loved hearing the excitement in their voices a they told me what they were going to dress up as. I had a lot of questions like what would they be collecting the candy in? They both said pillow cases, adding, “Just like Buster used to”.

It sure would be nice to see them and spend some time with them. But I don’t have unrealistic expectations. I am here for my kids all day everyday. If only. . . yeah well we know where that’s at.

You can get lost in the pain of the past or frustrate yourself with the uncertainty of the future. I find that by living in the “NOW” and embracing things that are in front of you. I try and be the best person I can be everyday. My mission is simple, to make the world a better place, one smile at a time.

This week has been horrible money wise, but it’s all ebb and flow man. If I don’t get it today, I’ll get’em tomorrow. On the other hand I’ve had a great time maximizing some extra time with Polly.

Yesterday we spent the morning assembling a new day bed she ordered. Our patio paradise is really coming along. Plants look and smell great. Polly takes a lot of pride in making it all so nice. Nude sunbathing hour is going to take on a complete new meaning with the new day bed.

1 comment:

Timmy Jimmy said...

you're scaring me man! :)