Friday, November 02, 2007

Tonight's The Night!!

I'm so fucking excited!! I'm going to see Neil Young perform live tonight at the brand new 7000 seat Nokia: Live Theater. His new album "Chrome Dreams II" rocks and I've been listening to it often as well as his other 49 albums. Strangely, I seem to have them all loaded into a device smaller than a deck of cards.

Polly will be working, so I'll be flying solo. Think I'll catch the subway in North Hollywood and take it downtown, no traffic, no parking, just a good time waiting for me. I could listen to Neil all day. . . and sometimes I do. . . . loudly. My neighbors love me. . . I rock out to some killer grunge. Let's not forget the Album he did with Pearl Jam, "Mirror Ball". They were called Crazier Horse.

Shawn & I must have listened to Live Rust a million times on vinyl in his burned out basement. Sedan Delivery, Sugar Mountain, Love is a Rose. Here is the set list we can expect w/ Rick Rosas, Ben Keith & Ralph Molina"

From Hank To Hendrix
Ambulance Blues
Sad Movies
A Man Needs A Maid
No One Seems To Know
Harvest
Campaigner
After The Gold Rush
Mellow My Mind
Love Art Blues
Love Is A Rose
Old Man
---
The Loner
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Dirty Old Man
Spirit Road
Bad Fog Of Loneliness
Winterlong
Oh, Lonesome Me
The Believer
No Hidden Path
---
Cinnamon Girl
Tonight's The Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Prophet Neil Spoke Unto Me and Sayth:

"Love and only Love will endure."