Thursday, January 21, 2010

In my "In Box" • Yigal Mesika

Exploading Light Bulb

Hello Tom

My name is Yigal Mesika and recently I came across your video with you performing my exploding light bulb effect. I would just like to say you did a phenomenal job and I applaud your performance. I enjoy your presentation so much I would like to use the video and place it in some magic sites in order to promote the product. This will be great for you as it will give you mass exposure and connection to a new audience. Please let me know your thoughts, any questions and concerns are welcome.

Best regards,

Yigal Mesika



•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sounds great, please let me know where you post it, I'd be interested in people's reactions. We met briefly at a convention (PCAM 4 or 5 years ago I think). I was happy to tell you how much I liked the effect. I used to have a magic shop and sold quite a few of them. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,


Tom Frank

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tom

Thank you for your quick reply and for allowing me to use your video. I hope we meet again in the future, drinks will be on me. Just so you know we gave the video to Penguin Magic already and hope to give it to Hocus Pokus soon.

Best regards

Yigal Mesika

No comments: